- 500gr farfalle pasta
- 2 bunches of asparangus, sliced in half
- 12 slices (180gr) pancetta, finely chopped
- 3 onions, cut in slices
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 2 cups of Brava Mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon peel, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Brava Mustard
- In a large saucepan we boil the pasta in salty water until they are cooked. We add the asparangus the last two minutes of the boil.
- In the meantime we put a frying pan on high heat.
- We add the pancetta in the pan and we stir for two minutes until it is golden and crispy.
- We put in in a plate, on some kitchen paper.
- In a large bowl we add the pasta, the asparangus, the onion and the parsley.
- In another bowl we add the mayonnaise, the lemon peel, the lemon juice, the mustard. We also add the ingredients from the large bowl with the pasta and we mix.