- 1/2 to 2kg (680 to 900gr) salmon fillet
- 3 tbsp Brava Honey Mustard
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp dill, finely chopped
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 200oc.
- In a small bowl we mix the Honey Mustard, the garlic, the olive oil, the lemon juice, the dill and the salt.
- We put some foil on a tray.
- We coat the salmon fillets with olive oil and we put them on the tray. Using a brush we coat the top of the salmon with the Honey Mustard mixture.
- We place the tray on the oven and we bake for 8-10 minutes untl the salmon is almost cooked.
- Your salmon fillets will be a bit undercooked in the middle but the remaining heat will cook them properly.