- 10-20 medium sized shrimps
- 1 cup Brava Ketchup
- 3 tbsp Brava Hot Chilli Sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp horseradish
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 12 drops of tabasco
- In a pot we add some water, salt and the shrimps. We boil for 5 minutes.
- We drain the m and let them cool.
- In a bowl we mix the ketchup , the Hot Chilli Sauce, the lemon juice, the horseradish, the Worcershire Sauce and the tabasco.
- We cover the bowl with cling film and put on the fridge for a minimum of 15 minutes.
- We distribute the sauce in small bowls or small glasses, we place the shrimps on the one side of each bowl/glass and we serve.